Katja M. Grosch is Of Counsel for all of Talkov Law’s offices and advises clients on partition issues. A California attorney since 2009, Katja has experience with real estate and civil litigation matters in state and federal. She has appeared in California Appellate Courts in more than 50 matters. Katja has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers every year since 2018.
Katja graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law in 2008. She was on the Dean’s List and was the CALI recipient of both her Copyright and Critical Jurisprudence courses. Katja completed her first year of law school at the renowned University of Chicago Law School.
Katja uses her knowledge of the law in combination with a compassionate approach to assist clients in achieving optimal outcomes in their legal disputes.
In her free time, Katja enjoys soaking up the Southern California weather with her dogs and practicing yoga.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin