Riverside Partition Lawyer

Partition Actions in Riverside

Riverside is a city in Southern California located in the Inland Empire region of the state. It is the county seat of Riverside County and is the 12th most populous city in California. Riverside is known for its historic downtown, the Mission Inn, and the University of California, Riverside. The city is home to a variety of attractions, including the Fox Performing Arts Center, the Riverside Metropolitan Museum, and the Riverside National Cemetery. The city is also home to a number of parks, including Fairmount Park, Mount Rubidoux, and the Santa Ana River Trail. Riverside is a great place to live, work, and play.

According to Zillow, the median home value in Riverside, California is $372,400 as of 2021. As of July 1, 2019, the population of the Riverside, California area was 2,521,303.

Experienced Real Estate Partition Action Attorneys Serving Riverside

Talkov Law’s attorneys serving Riverside County are exceptionally experienced in the area of California partition actions. A California partition action is a law that allows co-owners of real property to divide the property among themselves. The partition statutes provide a legal mechanism for co-owners to divide the property without having to go through the court system. The partition statutes allow co-owners to divide the property either by agreement or by court order. If the co-owners cannot agree on how to divide the property, then the court will divide the property in a way that is fair and equitable to all parties. The partition statutes also provide that any partition of the property must be in accordance with the laws of the state of California. The legal effect of the partition statutes is that it provides a legal mechanism for co-owners to divide their property without having to go through the court system.

Our team of partition attorneys can assist co-owners with frequently asked questions about partitions, such as:

Speak to Our Riverside Partition Attorneys Today

Call our Riverside County Partition Attorneys today to end your co-ownership dispute. You don’t pay until the house is sold!

Call us at (951) 888-3300 or contact us below to schedule a free, 15-minute consultation

    Bradley v. Scully – Partition Action Case Study

    In the legal case of Bradley v. Scully, 255 Cal.App.2d 101 (1967), the issue was whether a partition of real property was proper. The plaintiff, Bradley, owned a parcel of real property with his brother, Scully. Bradley sought to partition the property, but Scully objected, arguing that the partition would be inequitable. The court found that the partition was proper, but that the partition should be made in such a way that the value of the property was not diminished. The court also found that the partition should be made in such a way that the interests of both parties were taken into account.

    Contact our Team of Experienced Partition Lawyers Serving the City of Riverside in the County of Riverside, California.

    Our partition litigation attorneys will work diligently to obtain a favorable outcome on your behalf, whether by negotiation or litigation. Call the experienced real estate partition attorneys at Talkov Law at (951) 888-3300 or contact us online for a free consultation about your co-ownership issues.

    Talkov Law Riverside Office

    3610 Central Ave, Ste 400
    Riverside, CA 92506
    Phone: (951) 888-3300



    Our partition attorneys in Riverside also serve Arlington, Woodcrest, Orangecrest, Canyon Crest, La Sierra, Eastside, Downtown, and Jurupa Valley.

    Talkov Law is Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 56 customer reviews.

    Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation & Pay No Retainer

    Call Talkov Law to discuss having your legal fees paid from the proceeds of sale of your property and no money down

      Awards and Recognition

      US News and World Report Scott Talkov

      We Have Been Featured On:

      The Real Deal

      Recent Blog Posts

      The information on this site, including the Talkov Law Blog, is intended for general information purposes only. By using this site, you agree that any information contained in the site does not constitute legal, financial or any other form of professional advice. Information on this site may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, correct or up-to-date.