We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people. Our success relies on our ability to provide a supportive, inclusive and motivating environment where everyone has a role to play in supporting the delivery of outstanding service to our clients.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates and business support professionals, in an environment that is challenging, rewarding and, we believe, truly different from our competitors.
We are looking for highly talented people who can demonstrate an affinity with our values to help us achieve our vision of becoming a leading business law firm. In return, we offer a dynamic and diverse environment in which people can build a long and fruitful career and have their success rewarded.
Current Open Position – Associate Attorney
(Remote in California) Growing law firm seeks ambitious associate attorney to grow with the firm. The firm’s practice areas focus on partition, real estate, business, family law, and bankruptcy, including disputes and litigation. The candidate selected for this position will work closely with the President of the firm, who has over a decade of experience at one of the region’s largest law firms.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Review and investigate legal claims
– Identify, develop, lead and manage assigned litigation efforts, including, drafting pleadings and motions
– Perform in-depth legal research
– Legal writing including drafting complaints, discovery, briefs, letters, and memos
– Work life balance
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
– Experience or a strong interest in real estate, bankruptcy, and business disputes
– California State Bar admission (candidates awaiting results are encouraged to apply)
– Problem-solving skills with outstanding attention to detail
– High degree of self-motivation and creativity
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
– Competitive annual salary commensurate with similar firms in the region
– Paid vacation and sick leave
– Health insurance
– 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
– Relaxed company culture with fun company sponsored events
– 100% remote position! Work from home or at one of our offices anywhere in California
To apply or to find out more about career opportunities at Talkov Law, please contact Layla Christian Ong at careers (at) talkovlaw.com