CCP 872.110

Venue in a Partition Action

Which Courthouse Should a Partition Action be Filed? Determining venue is one of the most basic requirements in a lawsuit. Venue establishes the county court in which the dispute will be heard. In a partition action, proper venue is generally the county in which at least one parcel of co-owned real property is located. Specifically, … Read More

CCP 872.110 Superior court; jurisdiction; venue Talkov Law

Code of Civil Procedure 872.110 CCP – Superior court; jurisdiction; venue (Partition Actions)

California Code of Civil Procedure 872.110 is the California partition statute that specifies the requirement that a partition complaint must be filed in the county where the real property is located, otherwise known as venue. The statute provides that: (a) The superior court has jurisdiction of actions under this title. (b) Subject to the power … Read More

Talkov Law is Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 38 customer reviews.

Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation & Pay No Retainer

Call Talkov Law to discuss having your legal fees paid from the proceeds of sale of your property and no money down

      Awards and Recognition

      US News and World Report Scott Talkov

      We Have Been Featured On:

      The Real Deal

      The information on this site, including the Talkov Law Blog, is intended for general information purposes only. By using this site, you agree that any information contained in the site does not constitute legal, financial or any other form of professional advice. Information on this site may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, correct or up-to-date.