CCP 874.321

How Does the Partition Referee Get Paid?

How Does the Partition Referee Get Paid?

The compensation of the partition referee is paid at the end of the case, which is generally when the co-owners are being paid. In California, partition referees effectuate the court’s judgment that the property should be partitioned, which usually involves a sale of the property. The Partition Referee Gets Paid at the End of the … Read More

California Code of Civil Procedure 874.321 filing report for open-market sales partition of real property act

Code of Civil Procedure 874.321 CCP – Filing report for open-market sales (Partition of Real Property Act)

California Code of Civil Procedure 874.321 is the California partition statute that describes what details of the sale of the property are required to be submitted to the court under the California Partition of Real Property Act. The statute provides that: (a) A broker appointed to offer property for open-market sale shall file a report with the … Read More

Talkov Law is Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 38 customer reviews.

Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation & Pay No Retainer

Call Talkov Law to discuss having your legal fees paid from the proceeds of sale of your property and no money down

      Awards and Recognition

      US News and World Report Scott Talkov

      We Have Been Featured On:

      The Real Deal

      The information on this site, including the Talkov Law Blog, is intended for general information purposes only. By using this site, you agree that any information contained in the site does not constitute legal, financial or any other form of professional advice. Information on this site may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, correct or up-to-date.