CCP 873.210

Code of Civil Procedure CCP 873.210 Division by Referee

Code of Civil Procedure 873.210 CCP – Division by Referee (Partition Actions)

California Code of Civil Procedure 873.210 is the California partition statute that describes how the partition referee will physically divide and distribute the property in relation to the parties’ interest in the property. The statute states: The referee appointed by the court to make a division of the property shall divide the property and allot … Read More

Partition in Kind in California Attorney Partition Lawyer

Partition in Kind in California

How Does Partition in Kind Work in California Law? A partition action in California is the only court-ordered process to bring an end to co-ownership disputes by dividing real estate equitably among co-owners. California law allows for three manners of partition: partition by sale, partition by appraisal, and partition in kind. A partition in kind is … Read More

CCP 873.220 Allotment of Improvements Talkov Law

Code of Civil Procedure 873.220 CCP – Allotment of Improvements (Partition Actions)

California Code of Civil Procedure 873.220 is the California partition statute that determines how a property will be divided so as to embrace improvements made to the property by that party. The statute provides that: As far as practical, and to the extent it can be done without material injury to the rights of the … Read More

Talkov Law is Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 47 customer reviews.

Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation & Pay No Retainer

Call Talkov Law to discuss having your legal fees paid from the proceeds of sale of your property and no money down

    Awards and Recognition

    US News and World Report Scott Talkov

    We Have Been Featured On:

    The Real Deal

    The information on this site, including the Talkov Law Blog, is intended for general information purposes only. By using this site, you agree that any information contained in the site does not constitute legal, financial or any other form of professional advice. Information on this site may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, correct or up-to-date.