Riverside County Partition Lawyer

Partition Actions in Riverside County

Riverside County is a county located in the southern part of the U.S. state of California. As of the 2010 census, the population was 2,189,641, making it the fourth-most populous county in California and the 11th-most populous in the United States. The name was derived from the city of Riverside, which is the county seat. Riverside County is included in the Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area, also known as the Inland Empire. The county is also included in the Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA Combined Statistical Area.

According to Zillow, the median home value in Riverside County, California is $385,000 as of 2021. As of July 1, 2019, the population of Riverside County, California was 2,485,919.

Experienced Real Estate Partition Action Attorneys Serving Riverside County

Talkov Law’s attorneys serving Riverside County are exceptionally experienced in the area of California partition actions. California partition actions provide a legal mechanism for co-owners of real property to divide the property among themselves. The partition statutes allow a co-owner to file a lawsuit in court to have the property divided, either physically or by sale. The court will then order the division of the property in a way that is fair and equitable to all parties. The partition statutes also provide that any proceeds from the sale of the property must be divided among the co-owners in proportion to their respective interests in the property.

Our team of partition attorneys can assist co-owners with frequently asked questions about partitions, such as:

Speak to Our Riverside County Partition Attorneys Today

Call our Riverside County Partition Attorneys today to end your co-ownership dispute. You don’t pay until the house is sold!

Call us at (951) 888-3300 or contact us below to schedule a free, 15-minute consultation

    Ahr v. Ahr – Partition Action Case Study

    In the legal case of Ahr v. Ahr, 153 Cal.App.2d 1 (1957), the issue was whether a partition of real property was valid. The plaintiff, Mrs. Ahr, had inherited a parcel of real property from her father. She and her husband, the defendant, had agreed to partition the property, with Mrs. Ahr receiving one-half of the property and her husband receiving the other half. However, the partition was not properly executed, as the deed was not recorded and the property was not physically divided. The court held that the partition was invalid, as it did not comply with the requirements of the law. The court also held that Mrs. Ahr was entitled to the entire property, as she was the sole owner of the property.

    Contact our Team of Experienced Partition Lawyers Serving Riverside County, California

    Our Riverside County partition litigation attorneys will work diligently to obtain a favorable outcome on your behalf, whether by negotiation or litigation. Talkov law unlocks access to justice for co-owners by funding your case. For qualified cases, you pay no fees until we successfully partition your property by obtaining a sale on the market or to your co-owner! For a free consultation with California’s first and largest team of partition attorneys at Talkov Law at (951) 888-3300 or contact us online today.

    Talkov Law Riverside Office

    3610 Central Ave, Ste 400
    Riverside, CA 92506
    Phone: (951) 888-3300



    Talkov Law is Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 39 customer reviews.

    Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation & Pay No Retainer

    Call Talkov Law to discuss having your legal fees paid from the proceeds of sale of your property and no money down

        Awards and Recognition

        US News and World Report Scott Talkov

        We Have Been Featured On:

        The Real Deal

        The information on this site, including the Talkov Law Blog, is intended for general information purposes only. By using this site, you agree that any information contained in the site does not constitute legal, financial or any other form of professional advice. Information on this site may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, correct or up-to-date.