Hillsborough Partition Lawyer

Partition Actions in Hillsborough

Hillsborough is a small, affluent town located in San Mateo County, California. It is situated on the San Francisco Peninsula, just south of San Francisco and north of San Jose. The town is known for its large estates, lush landscaping, and quiet, residential atmosphere. Hillsborough is home to many notable residents, including several tech billionaires and celebrities. The town is also home to several parks, including the popular Edgewood Park and Natural Preserve. Hillsborough is a great place to live for those looking for a peaceful, suburban lifestyle.

According to Zillow, the median home value in Hillsborough, San Mateo County, California is $3,717,400 as of 2021. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the population of Hillsborough, California, as of July 1, 2019, was 11,541.

Experienced Real Estate Partition Action Attorneys Serving Hillsborough

Talkov Law’s attorneys serving San Mateo County are exceptionally experienced in the area of California partition actions. A California partition action is a law that allows co-owners of real property to divide the property among themselves. The partition statutes provide a legal mechanism for co-owners to divide the property without having to go through the court system. The partition statutes allow co-owners to divide the property either by agreement or by court order. If the co-owners cannot agree on how to divide the property, then the court will divide the property in a way that is fair and equitable to all parties. The partition statutes also provide that any partition of the property must be in accordance with the laws of the state of California. The legal effect of the partition statutes is that it provides a legal mechanism for co-owners to divide their property without having to go through the court system.

Our team of partition attorneys can assist co-owners with frequently asked questions about partitions, such as:

Speak to Our Hillsborough Partition Attorneys Today

Call our San Mateo County Partition Attorneys today to end your co-ownership dispute. You don’t pay until the house is sold!

Call us at (650) 999-3300 or contact us below to schedule a free, 15-minute consultation

    Atwood v. Brooks – Partition Action Case Study

    In the legal case of Atwood v. Brooks, 2015 WL 5029639, B258407 (25-Aug-2015) , is a legal case involving a dispute over the partition of a parcel of real property. The dispute arose when the two owners of the property, Atwood and Brooks, disagreed over how to divide the property. Atwood wanted to divide the property into two equal parts, while Brooks wanted to divide the property into three parts, with two parts being larger than the third. The court ultimately ruled in favor of Atwood, finding that the partition should be divided into two equal parts. The court also found that Brooks had failed to prove that the three-part division was necessary or equitable.

    Contact our Team of Experienced Partition Lawyers Serving the City of Hillsborough, County of San Mateo, California

    Our Hillsborough partition litigation attorneys will work diligently to obtain a favorable outcome on your behalf, whether by negotiation or litigation. Talkov law unlocks access to justice for co-owners by funding your case. For qualified cases, you pay no fees until we successfully partition your property by obtaining a sale on the market or to your co-owner! For a free consultation with California’s first and largest team of partition attorneys at Talkov Law at (650) 999-3300 or contact us online today.

    Talkov Law is Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 38 customer reviews.

    Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation & Pay No Retainer

    Call Talkov Law to discuss having your legal fees paid from the proceeds of sale of your property and no money down

        Awards and Recognition

        US News and World Report Scott Talkov

        We Have Been Featured On:

        The Real Deal

        The information on this site, including the Talkov Law Blog, is intended for general information purposes only. By using this site, you agree that any information contained in the site does not constitute legal, financial or any other form of professional advice. Information on this site may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, correct or up-to-date.