webpage stats

Hidden Hills Partition Lawyer

Partition Actions in Hidden Hills

Hidden Hills is a small, affluent city located in Los Angeles County, California. It is located in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains, and is surrounded by the cities of Calabasas and Woodland Hills. The city is known for its large, luxurious homes and its strict security measures, which include a 24-hour guard at the city’s two entrances. The city is home to many celebrities, including Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. The city is also home to a variety of parks, trails, and open spaces, making it a great place for outdoor activities.

According to Zillow, the median home value in Hidden Hills, Los Angeles County, California is $2,845,000. As of the 2010 census, the population of Hidden Hills, California was 1,856.

Experienced Real Estate Partition Action Attorneys Serving Hidden Hills

Talkov Law’s attorneys serving Los Angeles County are exceptionally experienced in the area of California partition actions. California partition actions provide a legal mechanism for co-owners of real property to divide the property among themselves. The partition statutes allow a co-owner to file a lawsuit in court to have the property divided, either physically or by sale. The court will then order the division of the property in a way that is fair and equitable to all parties. The partition statutes also provide that any proceeds from the sale of the property must be divided among the co-owners in proportion to their respective interests in the property.

Our team of partition attorneys can assist co-owners with frequently asked questions about partitions, such as:

Speak to Our Hidden Hills Partition Attorneys Today

Call our Los Angeles County Partition Attorneys today to end your co-ownership dispute. You don’t pay until the house is sold!

Call us at (818) 900-7700 or contact us below to schedule a free, 15-minute consultation

    Matza v. Superior Court – Partition Action Case Study

    In the legal case of Matza v. Superior Court, 2012 WL 5077892, A136755 (18-Oct-2012) , the issue of partition was at the center of the dispute. The plaintiff, Matza, owned a parcel of land with two other individuals, and the three of them had agreed to partition the land. However, the other two individuals refused to sign the partition agreement, and Matza sought a court order to compel them to do so. The court found that the partition agreement was valid and enforceable, and ordered the other two individuals to sign it. The court also found that the partition agreement was not subject to any partition issues, such as unequal division of the land or any other issues that could arise from the partition.

    Contact our Team of Experienced Partition Lawyers Serving the City of Hidden Hills in the County of Los Angeles, California.

    Our partition litigation attorneys will work diligently to obtain a favorable outcome on your behalf, whether by negotiation or litigation. Call the experienced real estate partition attorneys at Talkov Law at (818) 900-7700 or contact us online for a free consultation about your co-ownership issues.

    Talkov Law Los Angeles Office

    10880 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1101
    Los Angeles, CA 90024
    Phone: (310) 496-3300

    Talkov Law Offices

    Our partition attorneys in Hidden Hills also serve Calabasas, West Hills, Woodland Hills, and Agoura Hills.

    Talkov Law is Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 70 customer reviews.

    Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation & Pay No Legal Fees Until Your Case is Over

    Call Talkov Law to discuss having your legal fees paid from the proceeds of sale of your property and no money down

      Awards and Recognition

      US News and World Report Scott Talkov

      We Have Been Featured On:

      The Real Deal

      Recent Blog Posts

      The information on this site, including the Talkov Law Blog, is intended for general information purposes only. By using this site, you agree that any information contained in the site does not constitute legal, financial or any other form of professional advice. Information on this site may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, correct or up-to-date.